Sunday, October 24, 2010

Redefining My Identity

How many times, Lord, am I gonna stumble? Yes, forgive my brother 70 times 7..but what about me?..Does 70 times 7 even account for all my sins? Spiritually, I've grown a lot in the past year. I am sooo thankful for enlightenment, victory, visions, experiences, blessings and opportunities. My life with you is amazing, God..it is rich and complete. I do forget, though, that there is an enemy working against me..that the people who do not know you, Lord, don't know the joy they could have. I need a redefined identity. No, I'm not just the Christian girl. I'm the Christian girl who lives differently, and has a joy that cannot be hidden. How easy would it be to minister, God, if I was embracing that joy and fullness every moment of everyday..if my mind was constantly set on the redemption of ALL Your children, regardless of race, attitude, religious beliefs..if I started everyday with a "Thank you, JESUS, You are my good!"..how many of the people I mourn for would realize what they're missing??

Who am i? Yeah, I know who I am..cause, Lord, I know who You are. ! Since I know who I am because I know who You are, please redeem my actions, my thoughts, my desires, my priorities..<3

I said to the LORD, "You are my LORD; I have no good besides You." -Psalm 16:2

btw, I kinda enjoy persecution. means i'm doing something right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment