Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lost Within Your Mystery

Lately I've been thinking in poetry..not even intentionally. wow, i promise i didn't plan that to rhyme--it's been happening all the time! (hmm haha) Even in my prayer journal..I'll write a prayer, whatever is on my heart and it just flows. It's kind of really cool. I have an awesome one from when i was in New Zealand, but I think it could be a good song, so I'll hold off. Here's my prayer from about five minutes ago.

LORD, here I am.
Old Testament and New..
I completely believe in You.
Wherever I come from, wherever I've been,
You joyfully cleanse me of my sin.
My heart, it hurts..for what it's worth.
Conviction. I am aware.

More so I should BEware
The hold of Satan's deadly snare.
I need You now, You know I am weak.
I'm faulty, unreliable..but it's life I seek.
Abundance. You are the answer.

Jesus, You are the key.
Open the door, Pappa, let me be
Lost within Your mystery

Hands up high, on both my knees
I feel You, Lord. I'm surrendering
Open the door, Pappa, let me be
Lost within Your mystery




He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear,
and put their trust in the LORD.
-Psalm 40:3

No comments:

Post a Comment